Hi, how can we help?
Vending machine price: how much does vending cost?
How much does vending cost?
This is actually more complicated than you might first think. To get the most accurate vending solution cost, we need to know where and how you’ll be using it.
At The Vending People, we aim to provide your business with the perfect bespoke vending solution. Bespoke vending can help drive an increase in staff morale, reputation and—in some circumstances—sales through vending. We will find the solution that’s right for you by going through a detailed analysis of your business.
The Vending People vending solution cost process
Before we send you our offer, we professionally evaluate:
● The type of machines you require and how many machines you need.
● Your sector (like a workplace, hospital, college, etc). This is because some sector consumers have varying needs.
● Estimation of how many people will use each machine.
● Where each machine will be located. We’ll consider factors like safety, accessibility and any nearby amenities like shops and cafés.
● What the vending machine will mean, both to you and the people actually using it. We understand your focus may be to benefit your customers, drive sales through vending or a combination of the two.
When we’ve finished our full data analysis we’ll present a full proposal, explaining all the reasons for—and benefits of—our choice of vending solution.
Available financing options
At The Vending People we are proud of the bespoke service we provide. We offer three different options depending on your intention to hire or buy vending machines. These are:
1. Buy outright—buying a vending solution outright means you pay the full machine price, as well as running costs. You keep all the money from sales, making this a great choice if you want to generate more income.
2. Lease/in-house rental—Leasing and renting fees means you don’t have to pay the total cost of a machine in one go. Instead, you pay fixed regular fees after The Vending People (or a third party company) funds the machine. This is a cost-effective way to provide vending, as well as developing a balance between catering to customer needs and generating income that’s right for you. Contracts like this run for 3–5 years, and vend income will vary depending on the specific situation.
3. Free on loan—Free on loan means you provide space (and power) for the machine. We provide the stock, maintenance and upkeep, and your staff and customers can benefit from the variety of products offered.
Vending in practice
Let’s imagine we’re looking at a manufacturer with 150 staff which is planning to add vending machines to their business.
1.If they to choose to buy outright, the company will own the vending machine outright.
From there, they can choose from the following options:
● House their own products and service the machine themselves.
● House their own products and have our engineers service their machine through our technical maintenance service.
● Have The Vending People take care of it all through our fully managed vending service.
2.If they choose a lease or in-house rental option, the company will pay fixed monthly charges over a set period of time.
These are a low-risk, cost effective option to implement a vending solution since it’s a joint venture between them and The Vending People. This option also provides customers the freedom to either manage the machine themselves, or choose from our technical and fully managed services.
3.If the company chooses the free on loan option, they only pay for the machine running costs (i.e. the electricity powering the machine) and The Vending People funds the machine (including the cost of the products in it). The company doesn’t receive any money from sales, but they don’t risk very much money either.
This option is great for building goodwill with customers, and is very popular with NHS trusts and educational bodies. This option is only available depending on factors like footfall and environment.
Professional and hassle-free vending
As you can see the cost of a vending machine depends on several different things, including the nature of your business, where you work and what you want to achieve. Whatever vending solution you’re looking for, we promise to put our people at the heat of them.
For any other queries, you can get in touch using our online enquiry form below.
Vending can be great. Talk to us to see how good it can be.